Frio Country Rules and Policies
RIVER ACCESS FOR FRIO COUNTRY GUESTS STAYING OUTSIDE THE FRIO COUNTRY CAMPGROUND
IS LOCATED AT THE ENTRANCE OF THE CAMPGROUND
NO PETS ALLOWED
NUMBER OF VEHICLES LIMITED TO NUMBER OF ROOMS IN A CABIN
All policies must be observed. Frio Country reserves the right to refuse admittance and/or to expel those not conforming to the rules of good conduct and safety.
Call us! We will gladly take inquiries and requests for information via the Internet, but for your protection and to better serve all our guests, we require that all reservations be made by phone.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
Contact us toll free at 1-888-9CONCAN (or 1-888-926-6226) to place a reservation or to check availability. If you’d like more information, feel free or E-mail us.
• (Memorial Day – Labor Day)
• 4 night weekend minimum
• 3 night mid-week minimum
• Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Easter & Spring Break
• 3 night minimum
• (October – April)
• discounted rates
• excludes holidays/special events
• minimum night stay reduces
The number of vehicles per cabin is limited to the number of rooms. This is strictly enforced. Inquire about overflow parking. Maximum occupancy is based on how many the cabin will sleep. We do NOT allow more than the cabin will sleep. If found in violation, you will be charged $20 per person or eviction will occur.
One nights deposit is due within 10 days of making a reservation. The full balance of your stay is due in full 60 days prior to the arrival date.
Deposit must be paid by credit card if reservation is made within 60 days of arrival date. After receiving your deposit, a deposit receipt confirmation will be mailed to you.
If you cancel 60 days prior to your arrival date, you receive a full refund less 25% of one night’s rental fee.
If you cancel within 60 days of your arrival date you will lose 100% of your payment unless we can rent the lodge for the entire stay at the full rate. If this can be rented, Frio Country Resort will refund 100% less 50% off 1st night’s rental.
This is a case by case policy.
Absolutely no refund for early departures under any circumstances. You are responsible for payment of days your reserved— no exceptions.
No partial cancellations will be accepted. Unusual or extenuating circumstances will be dealt with a case-by-case basis at the discretion of Frio Country. Reservations will be held only until noon of the following day of scheduled arrival.
1. Families: Minors must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
2. No pets allowed. $100.00 per day violation fee or eviction will occur.
3. No tents, pop-ups or RV’s at cabins.
4. 5 MPH speed limit in campground.
5. No littering.
6. No Glass containers in or near river.
7. No mini-bikes or ATV’s.
8. No campfires under trees.
9. No discharge of fireworks or firearms.
10. Lights/music off at 11:00 pm.
11. No loud music anytime.
12. No offensive language or behavior.
13. Cabin and Campsite areas must be kept clean and neat at all times.
Parents: Please do not allow your children to roam around unattended.
14. Children are not allowed in the pool area or river area without the supervision of a responsible adult or guardian.
15. We are avid hunters here at Frio Country and enjoy a good Dove hunt. We appreciate your patronage, but ask that
you keep your cabin “feather free”. There will be a $250 clean up fee for any feathers or other bird parts left
behind at cabin/house premises. Please dispose properly.
16. Easter Patrons - We love confetti eggs but not on our grounds. There will be a $250 clean up fee for any confetti left
inside and/or around cabin area.
Hold Harmless Agreement:
"Lessee" shall include all persons occupying property leased from Frio Country Resort. Frio Country Resort shall include, Frio Country Cabins and Frio Country Store. "Lessee" agrees to protect, indemnify save and hold “Frio Country Resort” harmless, including its officers, agents and employees from and against all losses, costs, and expenses, and from and against all claims, demands, suits and actions for damages or from liability of whatever nature for any and all damage to property ours and others, or to injury (including death) to any person or persons, arising or in any way growing out of our visit to property owned or managed by “Frio Country”. This rental agreement is subject to and conditioned upon the rental home not being restricted from rental use according to any HOA’s, sales, or any other restrictions the homeowner or HOA may impose “.